Continuing Education Classes
Public Works Technical Institute (PWTI) provides continuing education classes for those wishing to advance their careers or maintain their certifications. Click here to view the Continuing Education Schedule.
PWTI provides continuing education / certification classes in a wide variety of areas.
These include classes from International Municipal Signal Association (IMSA), Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT).
Lookup our scheduled continuing education classes, register and pay using
Our Staff is also able to create a program or training class meeting your goals ; using our understanding of the industry and education.
Examples of classes created for our clients: drug/alcohol awareness for the CDL driver, reasonable suspicion for the manager of CDL drivers, bucket truck operations, chainsaw safety, arborist test preparation, forklift operations and many more.
Our goal is to provide our clients with the education and certification that they need when and where they need it.
Catalog of Classes
Commercial Drivers License and Supporting Classes
- CDL Class B Preparation & Training
- CDL Class A Preparation & Training
- Reasonable Suspicion Training
- Supervisor Training
Florida Department of Transportation
- Advanced and
International Municipal Signal Assocation
- Signs and Pavement Markings Level I and II
- Traffic Signals Field Technician I and II
- Traffic Signal Inspector
- Traffic Signal Inspector-Advanced Technologies
- Traffic Signals Construction Level II
- Design Level II
- ADA Accessiblity for Roadways and Sidewalks
- ISA Arborist Test Preparation
- Lift Station Maintenance
Lift Truck / Forklift Operations
- Coaching Systems – Coaching the Lift Truck Operator III
PWTI works with its clients to develop curriculum related to their training needs.
- NPDES Annual Updates
- Drug & Alcohol Awareness for CDL Drivers